Thinking Through a Commercial Reroofing
Commercial roofing usually involves an expensive outlay. But then so does damaged stock and equipment. Your roof, along with all other aspects of your property are an indicator of the quality of your brand. Here are some tips on finding a commercial re-roofing partnerships to best suit your needs and budget.
Ensure your contractor conducts a thorough evaluation of the existing system of your business to help you choose the best re-roofing solution.
Determine the purpose of your restoration. Is it to
- Prevent a leak
- Enhance the appeal of your existing structure
- Improve productivity
Some Aspects your Contractor may want to discuss are:
- Will they provide a roof pointing service with a guarantee
- Will they apply the latest in flexible tile pointing products that are available in a wide range of color in order to suit your tiles.
- Will the service include roof pointing that binds the ridge capping onto the tiles so that the tiles should not get blown off in a strong wind.
It is important to have bedding service done when needed for keeping excess water out of your home and preventing costly water damage.
- Have they taken up roof bedding in order to ensure the long-term stability of your roof and to keep your home protected.
- Are they specialised in roof bedding for maintaining your business’s roof and gutter cleaning system.
Your Roofing Contractor should be a licensed, bonded and insured roofing company. They should be aware of the latest advances in roofing technology.
Whether it is new construction, re-roofing, roof repair, or any other emergency services they should always strive to provide a prompt, reliable and quick service.
Some companies will design the roof for you and are able to design, install and service a wide spectrum of commercial roofing systems by applying the latest products and techniques for all types of commercial buildings including:
- Office Buildings
- Apartment Complexes
- Shopping Centers
- Fast Food Chains
- Hotels and Casino’s
- Self-Storage Buildings
A secure rooftop, or one needing repair or substitution from age and wear, is basic to securing your business premises.
There are numerous reasons to have your rooftop reviewed and, if necessary, repaired or replaced.